The ACS Group’s business success comes from the talent and diversity of its teams. For this reason, the company is committed to the professional development of its employees while at the same time ensuring the best working, health and safety conditions.
To retain the best professionals, the ACS Group has different corporate policies for managing people that are aligned with the best practices in this area and that are described throughout this chapter. Although each company of the Group develops its own complementary human resources policies to meet its specific needs, they all follow common guidelines:
- Attracting, retaining and motivating talented individuals.
- Promoting teamwork and quality control as tools to drive the excellence of work well done.
- Acting quickly, promoting the assumption of responsibilities and minimizing bureaucracy.
- Supporting and increasing training and learning.
- Innovating to improve processes, products and services.