Awards, recognitions and memberships
- ACS, Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, has been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Inclusion in the DJSI indices represents recognition of the commitment and ongoing effort made by all ACS Group companies in terms of sustainability and generating shared value for society as a whole. In this regard, HOCHTIEF and CIMIC, listed companies of the ACS Group, are also included in the DJSI. Specifically, HOCHTIEF has been included in DJSI World and DJSI Europe, and for its part, CIMIC has been included in DJSI Australia.
- For another year, ACS Actividades de Construcción y Servicios was included in the 2021 Sustainability Yearbook published by S & P Global, and was given the ‘Bronze Class’ distinction for its excellent sustainability performance.
- In 2020, FTSE Russell confirmed that the ACS Group has been independently evaluated according to the FTSE4Good criteria, and has met the requirements to become a component of the FTSE4Good index series.
- The ACS Group is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact.
- The ACS Group supports the Coal Disclosure Project initiative.
- ACS is the world’s seven largest company by turnover, according to the ENR magazine ranking published in December 2020. It is the top listed company in that list and the company with the most international business.