Awards, recognitions and memberships
- ACS, Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, was included in the European Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Inclusion in these DJSI indices recognises the commitment and ongoing effort made by all of the ACS Group companies in terms of sustainability and value generation shared by the whole company. HOCHTIEF, a listed company of the ACS Group, is also included in the DJSI, specifically, in the DJSI World. As for CIMIC, it has been included in the DJSI Australia.
- For another year, ACS Actividades de Construcción y Servicios was included in the 2022 Sustainability Yearbook published by S & P Global for its excellent sustainability performance.
- In 2022, FTSE Russell confirmed that the ACS Group had been independently evaluated in accordance with the FTSE4Good criteria and had met the requirements to become a component of the FTSE4Good index series.
- The ACS Group is a signatory to the United Nations Global Compact.
- The ACS Group supports the Carbon Disclosure Project initiative.
- ACS is the eighth company in terms of sales in the world according to the ranking of ENR magazine published in August 2022, the leading company in terms of sales in the United States and Canada, and the company with the most international activity according to this same ranking.