Early electronic votingAccess
Electronic Shareholder's forumAccess
Agenda for the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting, to be held in Madrid, Auditorio Sur de IFEMA, located in Avenida del Partenón s/n, Madrid at 12.00 am on 10 May 2019, at second call:
- Approval of the 2018 Annual Financial Statements and Directors’ Reports of both the Company and the consolidated of the Group of Companies of which ACS, Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A., is the Parent company. Allocation of results.
- Approval of the Consolidated Non-Financial Information State, corresponding to the 2018 fiscal year.
- Approval of the performance of the Board of Directors during financial year 2018.
- Appointment of auditors for both the Company and the Group.
- Appointment of Directors (each proposal for appointment of Directors will be subject to a separate vote)
- Annual report on directors’ remuneration corresponding to financial year 2018, to be submitted to a consultative vote.
- Acknowledge of the amendment to the Rules of the Board of Directors.
- Amendment to articles 14 and 25 of the Rules of the General Meeting.
- Capital increase charged fully to reserves and for authorisation of a capital reduction in order to amortise treasury shares.
- Authorisation to buy back treasury shares and for a capital reduction in order to amortise treasury shares.
- Delegation to the Board of Directors of the power to issue, once or several times, within a maximum term of five years, securities convertible and / or exchangeable in shares of the Company, as well as warrants or other similar securities that may be entitled, directly or indirectly to the subscription or acquisition of shares of the Company, for a total amount of up to three billion (3,000,000,000) euros; as well as the power to increase the share capital in the necessary amount, and the power to exclude, where appropriate, the right of preferential subscription up to a limit of 20% of the share capital, leaving without effect the delegation conferred by the previous General Meeting.
- Delegation of powers for the entering into and signing of agreements.