Awards, recognitions and memberships
- In 2018, FTSE Russell confirmed that the ACS group had been independently evaluated in accordance with the FTSE4Good criteria and had met the requirements to become a component of the FTSE4Good index series.
- The ACS Group is a signatory to the United Nations global Compact.
- The ACS Group supports the Carbon disclosure project initiative.
- ACS is a world leader in the development of infrastructure concessions, according to public Works Financing magazine.
- ACS is the seven largest company in the world by revenues figures, according to the ENR magazine ranking published in august 2018. It is the second-ranking listed company worldwide on this list and the company with the most international business.
- In 2018, Harvard Business Review named Florentino Pérez, Chairman and CEO of the ACS Group, as one of the world’s top 100 CEOs.
- According to the Merco monitor, in 2018 the ACS group was one of the most highly respected companies in Spain, with Florentino Pérez considered to be one of the most highly esteemed leaders in Spain.