Awards, recognitions and memberships
- ACS, Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, has been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Inclusion in the DJSI indices represents recognition of the commitment and ongoing effort made by all ACS Group companies in terms of sustainability and generating shared value for society as a whole. In this regard, HOCHTIEF and CIMIC, listed companies of the ACS Group, are also included in the DJSI. Specifically, HOCHTIEF has been included in DJSI World and DJSI Europe, and for its part, CIMIC has been included in DJSI Australia.
- In 2019, ACS Actividades de Construcción y Servicios has been qualified for inclusion in the 2018 Sustainability Yearbook and has received the Silver Class distinction for its excellent performance in sustainability according to the evaluation conducted by Robecosam.
- In 2019, FTSE Russell confirmed that the ACS Group has been independently evaluated according to the FTSE4Good criteria, and has met the requirements to become a component of the FTSE4Good index series.
- The ACS Group is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact.
- The ACS Group supports the Coal Disclosure Project initiative.
- ACS is the seventh largest company in the world in terms of sales, according to the ranking of the ENR magazine published in August 2019. It is also the world’s second largest listed company and the company with the most international activity.