Agenda for the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting, to be held in Madrid, Auditorio Sur de IFEMA, located in Avenida del Partenón s/n, Madrid at 12.00 am on 4 May 2017, at second call:
- Approval of the Annual Financial Statements and Directors’ Reports (including the 2016 Annual Corporate Governance Report in accordance with Article 538 of the Spanish Companies Law) of both the Company and the consolidated of the Group of Companies of which ACS, Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A., is the Parent company. Allocation of results.
- Acknowledgment of the Corporate Responsibility Report for financial year 2016.
- Annual report on directors’ remuneration corresponding to financial year 2016, to be submitted to a consultative vote.
- Approval of the performance of the Board of Directors during financial year 2016.
- Appointment, reappointment or confirmation of Directors(each proposal for appointment, reappointment or confirmation of Directors will be subject to a separate vote).
- Appointment of auditors for both the Company and the Group.
- Amendment to articles 19, 22 and 23; and creation of a new article 22 bis to the Company Bylaws.
- Capital increase charged fully to reserves and for authorisation of a capital reduction in order to amortise treasury shares
- Authorisation to buy back treasury shares and for a capital reduction in order to amortise treasury shares.
- Authorisation to the Board of Directors for an Stock Option Plan
- Delegation of powers for the entering into and signing of agreements.