99 press releases found
After the incorporation of Hochtief, turnover amounted to 9,035 million Euros, 144.8% more than the same period last year.ē International sales now account for 78.6% of total.
Net sales of ACS in the first quarter of 2012 totaled 9,035 million Euros, 144.8% more than last year. Growth in comparable term...
04/18/2012 - Grupo ACS reduces its stake in Iberdrola to 14.85%
ACS has sold on the market a 3.69% of Iberdrola for a price of 3.62 €/share.
- The proceeds of the sale accounted for 800 million Euros, and will be dedicated entirely to reduce debt.
- Grupo ACS maintains its position as the ...
The new COO of the German construction company is joining the Executive Committee as the Groupís head of operations
The Board of Directors of Hochtief AG has decided to incorporate Marcelino Fernández Verdes to the Executive Committee (Vorstand), appointing him as C...
02/29/2012 - Grupo ACS net profit in 2011 totals EUR 962 million
Turnover grew up to EUR 28,472 million, a 98.7% increase.
- International turnover now accounts for 72.5% of the total.
- The Grupo ACS ordinary net profit grew by 8.8% to EUR 951 million.
11/14/2011 - ACS Groupís net profit totals EUR 739 million
- Turnover climbs to EUR 18.209 billion, a 61% increase over the same period in 2010.
- Since the group incorporated Hochtief in June 2011, international turnover has grown to 64.9% of the total.
- The ACS Groupís ordinary net profit g...