Talent promotion and evaluation
Grupo ACS, in line with the requirements of Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), seeks to develop the following good practices for the talent promotion and evaluation:
1. Strengthen the performance evaluation through the achievement of objectives.
2. Evaluate the performance in several dimensions (180º or 360º).
3. Strengthen the individual assessment of employees, allowing the recognition and promotion of the leadership of those with high potential.
4. Apply incentives linked to long-term objectives.
5. Link the incentives for the completion of long-term objectives to non-financial performance indicators (environment, health and safety, customer satisfaction, relations with stakeholders, etc.).
6. Take steps to reduce the rate of voluntary turnover.
7. Measure employee satisfaction.
8. Take measures to increase employee satisfaction.
9. Implement a global metric, for the quantitative assessment of benefits from human capital investments.