Companies representing 84.5% of Group employees have programmes promoting balance between family life and work available to them.
The following are noteworthy among the different initiatives applied by ACS Group companies to promote balance between family life and work:
• Flexible hours. The workforce can take up the offer of ﬂexible working time schemes, with a margin of one hour, to accommodate their periods for entering or leaving work to their personal needs.
• Reduction of the working day. There are people in ACS who have a working day without a break or a reduced day.
• Accumulation of breast-feeding periods.
• Time off or part-time working for fathers and mothers after childbirth.
• Change of work centre due to change of residence.
• Management of shift changes between workers in services.