Flexibility and Reconciliation
Companies in the ACS Group offer employees social benefits of a variety of natures. Worthy of note among these services, going under various names, with differing content and scope of application, are the following:
- Life and accident, travel and health insurance
- Salary advances
- Annual medical checks and medical care
- Assistance for those with children with disabilities
- Help with schooling for children and workers taking courses in official centres
- Economic assistance for food or company canteens
- Company bus service
- Company Welfare programmes
- Agreements with banks
- Commercial discounts in affiliated establishments
- Cultural and social activities
Companies representing 91.42% of Group employees have programmes promoting balance between family life and work available to them.
The following are noteworthy among the different initiatives applied by ACS Group companies to promote balance between family life and work:
- The workforce can take up the offer of flexible working time schemes, with a margin of one hour, to accommodate their periods for entering or leaving work to their personal needs.
- Reduced working day: there are people in ACS who have a working day without a break or who have a reduced day.
- Accumulation of breast-feeding periods.
- Time off or part-time working for fathers and mothers after childbirth.
- Change of work centre due to change of residence.
- Management of shift changes between workers in services.