The ACS Group applies modern and efficient human resource management tools with the objective of retaining the best professionals. Some of the fundamental principles governing the Group companies’ corporate human resources policies are based on the following common actions:
- Attracting, retaining and motivating talented individuals
- Promoting teamwork and quality control as tools to drive excellence as work well done
- Acting quickly, promoting the assumption of responsibilities and minimising bureaucracy
- Supporting and increasing training and learning
- Innovating to improve processes, products and services
The ACS Group is an active defender of the human and labour rights recognised by various international organisations. The company promotes, respects and protects the forming of labour unions and employees’ rights to freedom of association and guarantees equal opportunities and treatment, without discriminating on the basis of sex, ideology, religion or any other social or individual circumstance or condition.
Likewise, the Group promotes the professional development of its workers. With this aim, it has an employment policy which generates wealth in the zones where it operates and produces links which create positive synergies for the environment. Furthermore, it shows special interest in ensuring dignified working conditions, subject to the most advanced measures for health and safety at work. It promotes management by competences, performance assessment and management of the professional careers of its workers.