Commitment to Information Transparency
An essential requirement for the ACS Group to be able to fulﬁl its mission of generating proﬁtability for its shareholders and the society in which it operates is information transparency. The objective of this strategy is to ensure that its activity is as open as possible and that the interests of its clients and other stakeholders are respected.
The ACS Group is committed to total rigour in the information transmitted, especially with respect to the media.
The Value of Information Transparency ansparencia informativa
This general objective of transparency is stated by means of the following guidelines:
• Transmitting the Company’s overall corporate strategies, as well as those speciﬁc to each of the Company’s business areas, to the outside world.
• Projecting the Group’s business reality so that the Group’s different stakeholders recognise it as being sound and well-managed inside and outside of Spain.
• Contributing to the makeup of a positive corporate image which aids in the achievement of business objectives and in commercial activity.
• Maintaining a ﬂuent relationship with external agents, particularly with representatives of the media.
• All of the above leads to an increase in the value of the ACS brand and of its different companies and businesses.
The ACS Group manages its commitment to transparency towards its stakeholders by three main means:
• The ACS Group’s Communications Department.
• The ACS Group website.
• Shareholder and investor information activities.