Since 2012 the projects are presented by geographical areas
In railways, in which high-speed, interurban and metropolitan projects are encompassed, the following deserve special mention:
- Construction of the central stretch of the Pajares tunnels for the high-speed line between León and Asturias (León, Spain).
- Execution of the works for the construction of the stretch between Utrera and Las Cabezas de San Juan on the Seville to Cadiz high-speed line (Sevilla, Spain).
- Construction of the bed for the new high-speed railway access to the East Coast at the entrances to Albacete (Spain).
- Construction of the Lalín (Abeleda)-Lalín (Baxán) stretch on the Santiago to Ourense high-speed route (Pontevedra, Spain).
- Construction on the Atlantic high-speed route of the stretch between Uxes and Pocomaco (La Coruña, Spain).
- Construction of the Portuguese high-speed line in the stretch between Poceirao and Caia.
- Expansion of the New York subway to enable direct subway connection between the Long Island network in Queens and the Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan (United States).
- Works to expand New York subway line 7 (United States).
- Construction of the 72nd Street underground station for the new 2nd Avenue line in Manhattan (New York, United States).