Since 2012 the projects are presented by geographical areas
In railways, in which high-speed, interurban and metropolitan projects are encompassed, the following deserve special mention:
- Madrid-Valencia High-Speed Line Gabaldón-Villanueva de la Jara and Requena-Siete Aguas sections.
- Orense-Santiago High-Speed Line Lalín-Silleda-Boqueixón sections.
- Madrid-Barcelona High-Speed Line Olérdola-Aviñonet section.
- Córdoba-Málaga High-Speed Line Gobantes-Abdalajis Tunnels section.
- New rail access to the North and Northeast of Spain Tres Cantos-Canto Blanco section.
- Construction of the infrastructure of the extension of Line 11 of the Madrid subway to Carabanchel Alto.
- Construction of the infrastructure of the extension of Line 7 of the Madrid subway to Coslada and San Fernando de Henares II M40-Coslada and III Coslada-San Fernando de Henares sections.
- Remodelling of Sants railway station in Barcelona 1st and 2nd phase.
- Line 1 of the Seville subway.
- Infrastructure and stations of several sections of Line 9 of the Barcelona subway.