Since 2012 the projects are presented by geographical areas
In motorways and roads the following projects carried out are noteworthy:
- Construction of the Navia - Tapia de Casariego stretch of the A-8 highway in Asturias (Spain).
- Project for execution of the “Arganzuela II” footbridge between Paseo de Yeserías and Avenida del Manzanares in Madrid (Spain).
- Construction of the San Salvador de Heras - Parbayón stretch of the Ronda de la Bahía de Santander highway (Spain).
- Project for development of the South Fraser motorway in Vancouver, a motorway with a concession arrangement, 40 kilometres long and with four lanes in each direction (Canada).
- Construction of a 36-kilometre stretch of the S5 express road (Poland).
- Construction of a new five-level traffic interchange for connection with the I-10. The construction consists of a new bridge, new on- and off-ramps (Maricopa, Arizona, United States).
- Construction of the Pareditas – El Sosneado stretch on National Route 40, province of Mendoza (Argentina).