Since 2012 the projects are presented by geographical areas
- Completion and putting into service of the Constitution of 1812 Bridge over the Bay of Cadiz, creating a new access to the city.
- Construction of the Viaduct over the river Ulla (La Coruña) on the Atlantic High Speed Railway Line.
- Development of the Linares-Ibros (Jaén) stretch of the A-32 highway, Linares-Albacete, on a new route and over 11 kilometres in length, outstanding in which is the construction of a viaduct over the railway and the river Guadalimar of almost 600 metres in length.
- Construction of the Mendez Núñez-Río Genil stretch of Granada metro line 1, totally underground and including the construction of two stations.
- Improvement in water treatment by reverse osmosis in the Sant Joan Despi (Barcelona) Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP).
- Construction of the Central Market (Valencia) station on line T2 of the Valencia metro.
- Railway caisson for Vigo-Urzaiz station (Pontevedra).