Since 2012 the projects are presented by geographical areas
- Construction of the viaduct over the Ulla River which will connect the provinces of Pontevedra and A Coruña to the Atlantic axis of the high speed railway network.
- Remodelling and expansion of the current intermodal transportation hub and public car park located on Avenida de América in Madrid.
- Construction of the railway platform in Tolosa (Guipúzcoa) as part of the new high speed railway line in the Basque Country.
- Expansion of port of Tazacorte on the island of La Palma.
- Duplication of the AS-17 carriageway between San Miguel de la Barreda and Riaño in Langreo, Asturias, with a length of 1.2 km and the construction of 4 new viaducts.
- Construction of 11.9 km of tunnels, rails and overhead power cables of Line 9 of the Barcelona underground railway which includes section II between Parc Logístic and Zona Univerisitària and section IV between Gorg and Havaneres.
- Construction of 8.5 km of the electricity interconnection tunnel between France and Spain for the passage of two high-voltage continuous current lines. The project also includes the construction of two technical buildings and the provision of control and safety installations for the tunnel.
- Project to complete the Tous dam which includes plating and injecting the intermediary drain, water interpretation centre, replacement and upgrading of communication systems and environmental activities.
- Iridium manages 14 motorways, 4 railway works and 10 public and social facility assets in Spain.