|Magnitudes financieras y operativas||2010(1)||2011||2012(2)||2013 (3)||2014 (4)||2015 (4)|
|Gross operating profit (EBITDA)||1,431.7||2,317.7||3,088.4||2,832.5||2,552.7||2,408.6|
|Net operating profit (EBIT)||1,039.2||1,333.3||1,579.4||1,639.7||1,597.8||1,541.5|
|Attributable net profit||1,312.6||961.9||(1,926.4)||701.5||717.1||725.3|
|Total net debt (5)||8,003.1||9,334.2||4,952.0||3,811.1||3,722.3||2,624.1|
|Net debt with recourse||956.6||3,368.8||3,569.5||2,533.9||2,739.6||2,083.2|
|Non recourse financing||7,046.5||5,965.5||1,382.4||1,257.1||982.7||540,9|
|Order book (6)||27,602.0||66,152.0||65,626.0||59,363.0||63,320.3||67,071.0|
|Number of employees||138,542||162,262||162,471||157,689||210,345||196,967|
(*) Net profit + Depreciation + Change in povisions
(1) 2010 data proforma, Clece has been reclassified as"Discontinued Operation", using the same criteria that it has been used in 2011.
(2) 2012 data have been reestated as a result of the entry into force of the revised IAS 19, which applies retroactively
(3) 2013 data have been reestated as a result of the entry into force of the IFRS 10, 11 and 12 new standards. Additionally there has been a reclassification of the results from John Holland and Leighton Services as discontinued operations in both exercises after its sale.
(4) En los datos de EBITDA y EBIT de 2014 y 2015 se recoge el Resultado neto de las sociedades de obra de gestión conjunta (antes clasificadas en puesta en equivalencia).
(5) In 2014, total net debt includes the proceeds pending to be collected obtained after the sale of John Holland and Leighton Services in December 2014, accounted in the balance sheet by 31st of December 2014 as Accounts receivable.
(6) Includes the order book proportional to the stake in joint ventures that the Group does not fully consolidate